
I was planning on blogging about my big achievement today, leaving Lily with a friend for the first time, but Lily kind of out did me by rolling over for the first time. We both made big steps and achieved something new today and what a fun day it was. I could tell Lily was about to roll over and I was spinning in circles looking for my camera and missed it of course, but quickly threw the camera on the couch and fell on the ground in excitement. I kept saying, "You did it Lily! You rolled over!" Lily had a big smile on her face and appeared pleased and proud of herself. So I promptly grabbed the camera, put Lily on her belly again and she rolled so quickly these were the only pictures I could capture. Throughout the rest of the day I would get the video camera ready and then put her on her belly to try and catch the roll on video. All I have is a ton of videos of my child screaming while on her belly. I promise to post the video as soon as she decides to roll again, because it has only happened those two times so far. Jason hasn't even gotten to see it happen yet. He literally missed it by three minutes after he left the house to go back to work. I realize this is the start of a new life for me...a life of a moving child. I am unsure if I am ready for it, but know I will handle it and adjust when the time comes.


No comments:
Post a Comment