
I have been looking for those tiny, clear elastics so I could start "styling" Lily's hair and I finally found some at Target! I was so excited to finally get to see if I could get Lily's hair into a ponytail. I realize ponytails are typically off the back on one's head, but Lily's in right on top of her head. She was very patienet with me as it took me three times to get the elastic around enough times to stay in her ultra-fine hair. The result was perfect though! Jason and I could not stop taking pictures of her with her Lily Lou Who hair. This will definitely not be the last time she has her hair up. My next adventure will be to see if I can get pigtails. Stay tuned for that!

After Lily's nap she thought she would help Jason finish putting up the ceiling fan in our bedroom. She was very excited to see the fan being pieced together and could not take her eyes off of it. This morning while nursing her she kept stopping to look up at the fan anf then look at me and smile before returning to eating. It is on our agenda to get a fan in her room as well! We are sure she will enjoy the look of it as well as the cool air it provides on these warm Spring evenings.
No comments:
Post a Comment