All I wanted to do was take a picture of the kids. The kids...haha...I have multiple children now. I still find that rather unbelievable! Anyway, I wanted to take a picture of them and figured it was a great time because Simon was just fed and burped and Lily was all snuggly in her pajamas. I laid Simon down and took a few pictures of just him before I added Lily into the equation. As I was trying to get her situated the door bell rang and the photo shoot was put on hold for a few minutes. As I was talking to my friend Simon started to become unhappy with his current location of lying on the floor so my mom picked him up. My friend left and we laid Simon back down and got Lily to lie next to him and I am focusing the camera and getting the shot that I want and as I am about to push the button my mom says, "Oh no, he's spitting up!" I looked out from behind the camera and decided I needed to take the picture anyway...lovely!

So I get Simon all cleaned up and my mom calms Lily down because she gets Very upset when Simon spits up, which is rather regularly and I figure we can try it again. I lay Simon down and pick Lily up and lie her down and then we have instant tears. I can only imagine her saying, through her tears, "Why do I have to lie next to pukey?"

So I get Simon all cleaned up and my mom calms Lily down because she gets Very upset when Simon spits up, which is rather regularly and I figure we can try it again. I lay Simon down and pick Lily up and lie her down and then we have instant tears. I can only imagine her saying, through her tears, "Why do I have to lie next to pukey?"

So Lily decided to end the photo shoot. She rolled away and that was that. I am sure this will likely be a normal attempt at photo shoots for a while. Although messy and tear filled it was still a fun experience that I plan on repeating!


1 comment:
haha! that is funny. you will have many other chances to take picture of them together. but it is always hard to get 2 kids to do what you want them to do.
Post a Comment