Seriously, when did this happen? Who told Lily she could grow up and go to school? For those of you who know me, which I am guessing is all of you, you know I tend to be a fairly emotional person, meaning I cry at the drop of a hat. I think I must be getting sick or something because not one tear was shed today. I have convinced myself that her going to preschool is no different than me leaving her at MOPS or BSF for 3 hours so I desensitized myself to the fact that this is a pretty big deal. I didn't desensitize myself enough to not take pictures though.
A special breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes.
A special breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes.
She picked out her outfit and wanted to wear every single "baby clip" she found in her basket...which was 8.
My heart swells when I look at this picture. When Lily and I went to the open house on Tuesday for an hour I couldn't get her out of the car and she wanted to hold my hand the whole time and make sure I followed her around the classroom. I had a little trouble getting her out of the car today, but once she was out she was good to go without a hand to hold.
Seriously, if time keeps up at this rate Lily is going to be getting married tomorrow and Simon is going to be tackling some Hokies during football practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment