Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yes, I am pretty late at posting about Valentine's, but life has been keeping me on my toes. Better late than never though, right?!?!
I got this idea from Pinterest and set up a space for the kids create Valentine's using toilet paper rolls that were taped into a heart shape. Most of them looked more like kidney beans, but the kids had fun nonetheless. Happy Kidney Bean Day!
Valentine's Breakfast
We got invited to a Valentine's party and it was SO much fun. My friend Chantry is so hospitable and a great thrower of parties! Lily skipped school to attend this party and she is glad she did. Yes, I am allowing my child to skip school to go to parties already!
The boys were not so interested in crafting, but hung out while...

The girls made tote bags and necklaces. Everyone enjoyed lunch and ice cream afterwards and we all left feeling very loved!

Lily and I made some Valentine crayons to pass out to her friends. It was another idea found on Pinterest...they were super easy and the result was great. I forgot to take a picture of the result, but trust me, they were cute.

I made Jason some chocolate cherry cookies that he received the following day because he had to work. The kids and I went and had dinner with some other friends and then called it a day.

No comments: