Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We now have a Two and a Three year old!

April 2010
April 2011
April 2012
 I find it so hard to believe he is two already.  And looking back at his pictures over the last few years, I can't believe how much he has changed!  I love this little man SO much!



We went to the zoo to celebrate.  He watched the porcupines the longest.  It was a very windy, quick trip to the zoo.  We were out of there in an hour.  It's not a big zoo, but I was expecting to be there longer than an hour.  
 



I learned a lot while decorating these cupcakes.  That's a whole other post!
He was amazed by the smoke after he blew the candles out.  
Our new pet, Blaze.
He was SO excited about his basketball hoop.  
His new bike from Nanna and Poppy.  

The more birthdays I plan for my kids the more I get excited about them.  I have started decorating more...just simple things like banners, crepe paper draped from the fan to walls and lots of balloons.  It's amazing how just little things can make such a difference.  
I will do a separate post about Simon and his two year old stats after his check-up in a few weeks.

No comments: