For those of you who don't know, Jason is Crazy! He and his co-worker drover straight through, 19 and 1/2 hours from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Christiansburg, Virginia to arrive at 8 AM this morning. I was extremely excited to see him, but almost beat him up for doing that. He slept for a little bit and then actually went into work. We did get to hang out with Riley again today and she took even more interest in Lily as she kept grabbing Lily's hand and trying to bring her closer to herself, as if Lily was a toy.
It was very nice to spend some time with Bethany and just talk while we played with Lily.
Gizmo got groomed today and definitely looks and smells much better. I am sure he is sad he missed seeing his new best friend Riley.
Just a few pictures of Jason's happy girls this evening.
Lily just has more and more fun in the bath these days. She started cooing at me while I was bathing her. She kicked so much that she actually got me wet this time! It's so much fun to see her enjoying herself! Tomorrow Lily and are going to our MOPS (Mother's of Pre-Schoolers) open house to see what room we are meeting in and to meet who Lily's caregivers will be come January. I can't even think of leaving her with someone right now, but maybe by six months I will feel different, Maybe. It's only for two hours and I will be right down the hall so it shouldn't be too bad.
Then Friday is Lily's two-month check up and first round of shots. We are continuing our busy week.

1 comment:
love, love, love little lily's blog. between the music & the pictures i usually end up with tears streaming down my cheeks. thank you kate & jason for keeping all the pictures & info coming to us. it is very hard being away & your efforts to keep all involved are greatly appreciated. love to you all. mom
Post a Comment