Lily slept so well last night! I startled awake at 7:38AM and went running into her room because I had not heard a peep from her. I get in there and she is happily lying in her crib, sucking her thumb half awake. She looks at me and gives me a big, beautiful, gummy smile as if to say, "Hi Mom, I was wondering when you were going to come get me."We had a play date with Riley (pictured right), our next door neighbor, in the early afternoon. She is almost nine months old and is very adorable. Although you can not tell from this pictures she, like Lily does not like tummy time. She took quite an interest in Lily, but it does not compare to the intrigue that Gizmo took in Riley. I literally could not get him to stop licking her. Her was licking her face, her ear and her hand as she reached out to touch him. She loved it, but I would prefer he not get used to licking the little ones. Gizmo must have forgotten his listening ears today.
We had the pleasure of having dinner with the Shelton's this evening. Joseph was kind enough to let Lily use his play mat while he sat in his rocking bouncy seat while we ate. Lily took a nap there and then we stayed for our house group.
Tomorrow we are going to play with Riley again and then my friend Bethany is going to stop by after school. The Jason comes home! Yeah!!! Just one more night and one more day to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment