
I wish I could remember who gave Lily this adorable dress! I found it this morning as I was looking for something for her to wear to church and was so excited to see she would fit into it. She had some matching green bloomers on earlier in the day, but they didn't last too long after we returned home from church.

She started grabbing the dress with her right hand and pulling it up while we were talking with her this afternoon. It was very cute.

She was very active kicking her feet and moving her arms about while she was mesmerized by the fish on her swing. She would not take her eyes off of them. We turned them on so they would spin and she looked so incredibly sad every time they would stop spinning. One time she actually started to fuss about it. It was rather amusing to see how excited she became
when we would turn them back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment