Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our First Attempt

I bought these little clips when Lily was approximately two weeks old. I did try to use them the day I bought them, but realized it was practically useless. This was my first real attempt at "doing" Lily's hair and I have a lot of learning to do. Sadly, I am not even really good at fixing my own hair, so I pray Lily is patient with me as I try to learn to do hers. It appears Lily may have ultra fine hair like her Mommy so that made it impossible for the clips to stay in. They pretty much slid out of her hair as soon as she moved, but man was she adorable when she had them in, not that she's not adorable all the time, but those clips are just super cute on her. I am sure this is just one of many "do's" she will have throughout her childhood. I promise to never give her a bowl haircut as my mom did to me, even though, to this day, my mom claims I looked adorable...I definitely disagree! I surely looked like a boy and Jason will vouch for me on this one. I will spare you all the pictures of that, many of you have already seen them and are most likely laughing at this moment, but enjoy the pictures of Miss Lily-Lou-Who.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: