Day two of having cereal did not go as I was hoping, but it's only day two. Lily did not want to open her mouth and simply stared at me as I talked about how yummy cereal is. She eventually gave in and opened her mouth, but started whining/crying pretty much as soon as the cereal touched her tongue. She swallowed the food I put in her mouth, she didn't spit it out, but she does not appear to like the cereal. I suppose it will take some getting used to. She definitely enjoyed her new cup though! She chewed on the spout, which allowed water to come out, she sucked on the spout and had a good old time just exploring it with her tongue and mouth. Silly Mommy took Lily's bib off before she gave Lily the cup so Lily ended up soaked, but I still have lots of learning to do as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment