
It has been obvious to me that Lily has really been missing her Daddy. Jason has been working nights and days and has been traveling a lot this past month. I have definitely missed him too, but fortunately have the verbal capabilities to tell him. Lily, on the other hand, does not just yet, but she was super excited on Tuesday night when Daddy actually stayed home after dinner! They ran around the house, played train (yes, she still asks to play train Mom!), and discovered a new game of riding on Daddy's shoulders. She is saying "cool" in this picture, which has become her new favorite word. It is absolutley adorable to hear her say it so clearly. All her other words are missing a syllable or don't sound anything like the actual word, but coll she has down pat! I am hoping to get it on video one of these days, but she is so interested in the camera as soon as she sees it she stops what she is doing and sits down in hopes she will get to look at it. I will try though!
In other news, baby Meyer number 2 is definitely growing. I am beginning to think it is a boy because it already seems much stronger than I remember Lily ever being. This is also one very active baby during the day. I am going to start describing our routine to this baby now so it knows when it comes out naps are expected! We had our ultrasound a couple weeks ago and everything appeared to be developing normally. I am feeling well and can't believe the third trimester is right around the corner. April is going to be here before I know it! There is MUCH to be done before this baby can arrive though so I hope it has plans of staying put until then! I would post some of our ultrasound pictures, but we didn't really get any good ones. He/she was being fairly stubborn and kept his/her arm in front of it's face the entire time. I would say better luck next time, but we don't have another ultrasound unless there is reason to believe something is wrong, so until April we won't get to see this little one.

No comments:
Post a Comment