Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random

I decided today that there was no better day than today to do some touch up painting. Why? You may be asking yourself. I wish I had a good explanation for you, but all I can say is....I am pregnant. I don't know. I guess I hit that wall and decided I didn't want to look at scratches or pomegranate stains or whatever else may have been on the walls anymore. So I walked around the house with a bucket of paint and a paintbrush and did a little touch up painting. My mom is so proud of me right now! She loves to paint. Anyway, so that's how I decided to spend my precious time while Lily was napping today. I wonder what I will decide to do tomorrow.

Since I can't post anything without a picture...here is a picture of Lily enjoying the stickers Gram and Granda sent in her Valentine's Day card.


And a picture of Jason being a good sport and great dad by allowing Lily to put stickers on him. Jason is one of those dads who will play anything with Lily, but he really can't stand stickers so this is a big step for him. I know Lily really appreciates that he was tolerant and willing to play with her and I appreciate he let me take pictures to document his growth in sticker play.



No comments: