The weather was absolutely gorgeous today! It was 70 degrees with a light breeze and just enough clouds that the sun wasn't blazing down on us. We went to church and then spent every minute possible outdoors, breaking for lunch and then returning back outside.
I have been wanting to paint with cars with Lily for a while and was glad to finally get the opportunity. She seemed to enjoy this activity as she laughed watching each car roll down the driveway leaving it's tracks on the paper.
My boys.
Simon actually took a walk with me today. Lily was riding on her bike and I was holding one of Simon's hands and he and I walked down the street after her. I just can't believe how stable and confident he is getting on his feet. He is letting go of more things to walk to me or Jason and is balancing himself a lot more in order to use both of his hands with toys while standing.
This tee-ball set has been one of Lily's favorite toys to use outside since we bought it. She likes to set the ball up by herself and count down to when she is going to hit it. Then she smiles and laughs as the ball starts rolling away from her and then she begins to chase the ball, while dragging the bat on the ground and the cycle begins again. It's a lot of fun to watch. She requested no more pictures shortly after I took this one.
I can't believe it is still February with this warm weather. Was the groundhog right?
No comments:
Post a Comment