The weather has been unusually beautiful and we have been trying to take full advantage of it because I am hesitant to believe that winter is over. Simon got his first experience in a swing and to say he loved it would be an understatement. He laughed and giggled the whole time he was in the swing. He relaxed and truly seemed to enjoy watching the world around him as glided through the air.
He broke out again after eating some new food the other day and I fear we may be headed down the path of food allergies. The poor kid just keeps eating the same foods over and over again because I just don't know what the foods will do to him and it makes me nervous. I am glad he enjoys his fruits and vegetables because there's not much else in his diet right now.
We all got sick last weekend, including this little girl. It was incredibly sad to see her so sick, but we are all healthy now and back to normal.
Jason's sister and her family were here to visit and I know it's lame, but I didn't even take one picture while they were here. Definitely out of character for me, but it was a busy visit and I just didn't even think about it. Now that I am thinking about it I am kind of bummed I don't have any pictures of them cuddled on the couch, under a quilt, eating popcorn and watching a movie, or playing with playdoh or creating with fuse beads, but I know there will be more visits in the future. Unfortunately they left a day early because our niece got sick, but it was great to see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment