This precious, innocent, sweet looking little boy has discovered his voice. He still doesn't say a lot of words, but this weeks word is "No." He doesn't get the "n" sound out and he drags out the "o" sound and so it ends up sounding like, "oooooooh." Unfortunately, it is rather adorable and one of the cutest things I have seen. His eyes get all big and his lips form a perfect oval. You can tell by the look on his face that he is proud of himself for exerting his independence and standing his ground and I struggle, and I mean struggle, not to laugh and smile at him. One time I couldn't help it and I tried to hide in the pantry as I chuckled at his cuteness, but he saw me and started laughing at his disobedience. The stinker. I am going to enjoy it while it's cute, because I am sure the cuteness of him telling me "oooooh" to everything is going to get old and fast!
On another note, we are in big trouble because his courage and bravery have increased, as if I thought that was possible. But here is proof. He would never jump off this bench on his own in the past. He would climb up there and watch Lily jump and call for help, but yesterday he conquered the bench. I am guessing his exerting his independence gave him some confidence during the week so he was feeling like he could handle this, and he did. Landing perfectly each time on both feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment