With Jason out of town from today until Wednesday Lily and I are going to do our best to keep busy. Today we went to service and stayed for approximately 10 minutes before Lily decided she had enough. It was nap time and I was hoping she would just fall asleep in her car seat, but no such luck. So we came home and had a normal day playing, cooing and going for a walk. I seriously thought it was Monday ALL day long though. I thought about going to the gym and at 7:15 I turned the TV on to watch Wheel of Fortune and was confused when it wasn't on, until it dawned on me again, for the 20th time, that today is Sunday and not Monday. Tomorrow we have a lunch date with my friend Rebekah and I plan on visiting the CDCLR probably on Wednesday. I have our house group Tuesday evening and am hoping that with these plans my days will not drag on forever. Honestly though, today felt pretty long. By 8:15 I was ready to put her down but wanted to keep her up until 9. Around 8:30 she started to get fussy so I nursed her one last time for the evening and laid her down by 8:40. Here's to hoping she sleeps through the night.

1 comment:
Oh man I know how hard it can be when Keith is out of town. I know I am always looking forward to him getting home at night and having an adult to talk to (it was even harder when Grady was younger). I hope you can keep busy and entertained this week!!
Post a Comment