Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

We are having some unusually warm weather right now and we definitely tried to take advantage of it by going for a walk today. I was excited for Lily to wear the new hat we bought her, it's one that actually fits and will keep the sun out of her face while we are walking. The wind snuck up on us and it became super windy very fast. Lily was very smart and took her blanket and covered her entire face with it to shield her face from the wind. We cut our walk short and carried Lily home to help the wind from taking her breath away. It was still lovely to get outside and breath some nice fresh air.




























When we got back it was nap-time for all of us. Lily has been congested and has not been sleeping through the night so we were all excited to lay down. Lily started in her crib and after less than 1/2 hour was up screaming. So I helped her get back to sleep after she nursed and unfortunately lost my spot on the bed. She kept scooting closer and closer to me and eventually turned herself on a diagonal which left me minimal space. So while everyone is sleeping I figured I would be productive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: