Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Simon is 4 months!


Believe it. My handsome little man is getting so big!


He can "use" the exersaucer now. By "use" I mean I can put him in it to buy myself some time while making dinner or such, but I discovered he will just try to eat whatever it is that is in front of him at the time. He hasn't yet tried to use his hands to play with any of the toys. Lily has been showing him how to make it play music though. Soon enough he will be spinning himself around and exploring all the toys on there. He needs to grow a little bit first though because he just barely touches the base with his toes.




Although he still does not appreciate tummy time he is holding himself up higher and for longer periods of time. He enjoys being under his play gym and watching his older sister. He is grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth. Actually, he will put anything in his mouth...toys, his hands, blankets, anything he can get his hands on really. I look forward to the day he finds his feet! Just yesterday he started to show signs he may roll over. I mean, I know he will roll over, but up until yesterday he had never moved his body in a way that looked like he was going to it anytime soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: